BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Help at the Soup Kitchen


Every Monday, it's my turn to make an 80 serving meal for our local Christian soup kitchen. This Monday, things didn't go too smoothly though. My van broke down, so I didn't have a way to get there. Plus the two ladies that help me both called in sick. But God worked it all out. And that's what I'm thankful for this week. One of the pastors came to my house to give me a ride. My daughter was able to come help with just a 5 minute notice. Plus, she worked so efficiently that she helped me get caught up since the transportation delay put me an hour and a half behind. And, one of the kids from the youth group was able to come help also. God knew that His work had to get done, so He got all the details worked out for us.

1 comments:

Rita T. said...

80 servings! Wow! What blessings you must receive from that - have a great weekend!